Thursday, August 1, 2013

Bar Cart & Lorina Lemonade

 
 


 
I have been wanting to get a Society Social Bar Cart for some time but I have had a hard
time deciding on which one to get.  Once I finally decided on The Double Cart, it was backordered. While waiting for it to come back in stock, I decided to stock up on items for it. I loved the way the Lorina Lemonade looked on the bar cart so I went on a search for it. After months of looking in every grocery store I went into, I finally found it at World Market. When I got home everyone was so intrigued by these bottles and wanted to know what it tasted like. At the time I could care less what they tasted like, I bought them to be pretty not to actually drink. So,  to make long story short...My daughter, Grace and I popped the top on of the Pink Lemonade.... And WOW was it good!!!! I really am not that much a fan of lemonade but this was so refreshing! Not your typical Pink Lemonade!

 
 
I mean how cute is this???? I am so addicted to paper straws!!!
 
 
 
Lorina has even been OPRAH approved.
 
This is what she had to say about it:
Just Add Champagne
"This fabulous French lemonade makes wonderful mimosas, but you can also add vodka for a collins or just ice for a not-too-sweet treat." — Oprah
 
 Beth King

 


No comments:

Post a Comment